Thursday 8 April 2010

Digipak Photographs




Here are the images that I took. Unfortunately I could not locate a concrete pipe in order to create my initial idea I had in mind. Therefore, I placed the artist into a wild garden, a place where a rabbit may wonder. Here I was able to take photographs of branches and thorns around her, trapping her like a rabbit. All images were taken spontaneously, inspired by what plants and trees were around the garden. I even used an old goal to experiement the shots I could take with the camera. The net acted as a trap that the artist was in, acting as the frightened rabbit.

































































































































































































































































No comments:

Post a Comment