Thursday 8 April 2010

Editing of Digipak Cover

Using an online image editor, 'picnik.com' I was able to alter the photographs that I had taken. To emphasise the artist trapped in a dull world, like that to the music video, I firstly made the image greyscale with the jacket and boots the only things in colour. I changed this to the artist entirely in colour as it is her that is a colour, a rabbit trapped in the colourless world, just her jacket and boots. I wanted to make the world around her seem somewhat distorted so I added a focus point so only the artist was clear. Using this effect allowed the the bushes and the net to seem like barbed wire, more menacing than before. Experimenting with effects, I decided to give the illusion that colour was being emitted from her. This was to represent how the character truely is. In the lyrics it says, 'look how the glamour fades', with the artist emitting colour it is to show the true woman in side, but not able to overpower this dull, modern world.








































































































No comments:

Post a Comment